1.Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I used to be a night owl, but last night I was pooped at 9:30pm. Having kids has made me an early bird now, but I definitely have days where I want to get to bed early and sleep in!
2.What makes you jealous?
Autumn in NH when I can't be there. I love everything about fall in New England, and I miss it very much.
3.Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Technically, no. We're going to buy presents when we get to NH (so we don't have to pack them in our suitcases), so sometime between the 19th and Christmas Eve. But we have given thought to what we want to get for each person.
4.What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Oh, the possibilities!! Probably something I can't make very well, like thai food. Or maybe something I like that Hubby doesn't, like lasagna, just so I can blame the cook. :)
5.Where was your first kiss?
I think it was at recess, but the one that I really remember was at band camp my freshman year in high school. Yeah, band camp.... that says a lot about why my first kiss was in high school and not earlier, ha!
Go visit Wife of a Sailor to link up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its snowing in NH!!!!!! Not only do I love Autumn in NH but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first snow fall!!! Im so jealous that you get to make it home for the holidays :)
I miss everything fall about New England too, and I'm not even from there!
For what it's worth, I think you're very interesting to read, which leads me to think you're an interesting person. I'm a harsh judge of anything that doesn't seem ideal for children.
But learning from mistakes and aiming for better for our own kids is the best and most thoughtful way to move on from whatever it was that left us lacking in our own lives.
Post a Comment