- What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
Hm. Well, the movie that most closely resembles our dating was Meet The Parents. But I have no idea what to choose for our love in the present.
- If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
No. We have kids. Neither of us would want to put our children in that situation, so the practical thing would be for me to stay with them here. We've talked about it- I'd live in NH near our families with the boys. If we didn't have kids, I'd consider it, but I know there's no way he'd want me to put myself in danger just to be near him!
- Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
I don't think I have. Correction- I hope I haven't!
- What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
I don't have irrational fears. I am very afraid of snakes, because they can kill you with one bite and they creep me out. And I'm a little afraid of needles, because I've had bad experiences with them (one hospital stuck me nine times and hit a nerve before finding a vein). But there isn't anything that I'm afraid of for no reason.
- If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
Another tough one! I really liked the winter in southern Spain, but let's be realistic. :) Hubby and I enjoyed AZ while we were there recently.
4/1/11
Milspouse Friday Fill-in #36
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh about the needles. I'm actually not afraid of them at all, but I've had to get bloodwork every week for the past 2 months and occasionally they hit my tendon. Oww..one time it was bruised for DAYS because of that.
I love the cherry blossoms in your header image!
I'm not a needle person either. I had a similar experience with a nurse once... She couldn't find my vein and it became really unnecessarily painful.
Post a Comment