5/30/08

First post

So here is my new blog. Just want to see if I can actually keep this up. Here's a little about me: I'm a Navy wife and a new mom. Both of these take up the majority of my time! Even though Hubby makes the money, I'm the one running the household. :) Once the kids are in school (yes, there will be one more someday), I'll go back to my career as a music teacher. I'm originally from NH, and I miss it every time we move, especially the further away we move. Someday, I'd like to settle down in the same house in the same town for years on end, like my parents did. In the little spare time I have, I am researching my family tree, working on Hubby's navy scrapbook, and learning how to become a sous chef. Okay, maybe not a sous chef, but I'm trying to step up my cooking from mac and cheese with hotdogs. I'm actually doing pretty well, but it's a work in progress. I'm a sucker for girly stuff, but I don't consider myself a girly girl. I am thankful that the wardroom wives are normal people. I actually like to clean the house- however, I despise cleaning the bathroom. I have an adorable black lab / terrier mix dog who loves people and is petrified of brown paper bags. I am a klutz a lot of the time, yet I can pull of ninja-quick reflexes sometimes. I love to learn but hate school. Hubby and I will be auditioning for Wheel of Fortune next month, something I've been dying to do.

No comments: