Booooooo! I have only one more week left here in NH before I head back to HI.
HI's not bad. I miss Puppy, and I miss all the ladies there from the boat (minus the Parenting Genius). I like that the weather is consistent, even if it is hot all the time. And it will be nice to go back to my OB there, since the one I saw here SUCKED. PS- her name was Sandra Nagler... steer clear!
But I will definitely miss seeing my family and friends here, the food, the way I feel like I can take a deep breath outside, the smells of the Atlantic, the people, watching the seasons change, etc. There are just a lot of things here that are familiar to me.
I don't think I have too much planned for the remaining week. I'm going up to see Grace Adler tomorrow and her new house (YAY!), probably sans LB since he caught a little bit of a cold. This weekend, I'll be going out on my dad's boat with the fam. This will be LB's first time on a boat! We bought him a cute little infant life jacket- so adorable. :)
The only thing I'm concerned about going back to HI is this swine flu stuff. And is it just me, or is "swine" a nasty sounding word? Why couldn't they have named it "piggy" flu or "oink" flu? Anyway, we're laying over in a state with a bunch of cases of the flu, so I'm freaking out a little bit, especially since a toddler in the US just died from it. *sigh* Maybe the worst will have blown over by next week? Let's hope so.
This may be my last entry until I get back. Who knows. It depends on how exciting my last week is! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment