12/5/10

Day 5- What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Hands down, How The Grinch Stole Christmas.  The original one, not the Jim Carrey remake (which wasn't really that bad).

Hubby thinks it's so weird that out of all the Christmas movies, that's my favorite.  I guess I just identify with the Grinch.  I'm pretty Grinchy- I find too much holiday stuff nauseating, I can make homemade stuff like a Santa costume, and I can lift a sled full of toys over my head.... okay, the last one was a fib.  But I'm not so bah-humbug that I'm Scrooge.  I just understand how the Grinch feels.  Besides, "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" is such a friggin' awesome song!

I also like Elf, A Muppet Christmas Carol, and Christmas Vacation (Hubby's fave), but The Grinch tops them all.

1 comment:

Cat said...

I have such a pity party for Max every time I watch The Grinch. Poor doggie.