11/14/11

What if...

What If....

Stole this from Flip Flops and Combat Boots- check out her blog!

What if I were to get pregnant?
I would laugh hysterically.

What if I could have any job in the universe?
Hm, I'd pick one that lets me do something amazing while getting paid a ridiculous amount of money... probably Anthony Bourdain's job.

What if I had the day to myself?
I don't know what I would do- it's just never an option for me!  I'd probably do the kind of shopping that preschoolers can't, like Yankee Candle (have you ever taken two preschoolers to a Yankee Candle?  I'm surprised they didn't break everything in the store).  Maybe get a massage.  Definitely go do something I've never done before or go visit someplace like NYC.

What if I could get married all over again?
Well, I'd certainly keep the groom!  :)  But I don't think I'd change much... except the bridesmaid dresses.  I'd probably just give them the color and let them pick what they wanted to wear (per my approval, of course).

What if I could live anywhere in the US?
Wow, I get to actually decide where to live?  The government doesn't dictate it for me?  I can't imagine, haha.  Probably someplace on the east coast.  It really feels like home every time we're stationed here.

What if you could have any talent in the world?
I've always wondered what it would be like to be the strongest woman on the planet.  I'd totally kick some ass.

What if you met me in real life?
You'd find out how much of a geek I really am!

What if I went back to school?
It's a real possibility.  Probably accounting, although I have this idea of being an ultrasound technician. Can't decide... accounting would make me more money (I think), but lately I keep coming back to ultrasound technology.  Any thoughts??

What if money weren't an object?
I'd travel EVERYWHERE and Hubby would get out of the Navy and we'd just live our lives.

What if I could meet one celebrity?
Brad Pitt- I want to see if he's as handsome in real life, or if it's just good lighting and good photography.

What if I could shop at one store for the rest of my life?
White House Black Market... I kinda need the body first, but if I had a butt ton of money, that would be much easier to accomplish.  I hope this doesn't include groceries...

What if I could choose any pet?
I love dogs, but given our present situation of moving all the friggin time, I can't see it happening until Hubby gets out of the Navy.  So right now, no pets.  But eventually, definitely a dog.

What if I could go on a trip right now?
Europe.  ANYWHERE in Europe.  Especially Italy or London. 

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and professional chef?
No question, house cleaner.  With these two boys who barely eat but make huge messes, that would be the best choice.

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
I'd get a nose job and a tummy tuck.  The tummy tuck is out of necessity, really.  But the nose job is totally vain, although something I'd been considering since high school.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Love the strongest woman in the world ambition. ;)

Anonymous said...

I liked this! And I'd like to hang with Anthony Bourdain. He's dirty in a fun way.