9/1/08

More of being a bitch

You really don't have to read this. I just needed to vent about my redneck neighbors for a bit. Although, you may sympathize, so go ahead and take a look!

I took Puppy outside to pee this afternoon after getting back from the store. I thought he might have to poop, so I took a poop bag with me.

*Sidenote: These poop bags are awesome. They're made of corn, so they're biodegradable. Much better than using plastic baggies! If you wanna know where I got them, ask me!

I digress. So I'm walking with the puppy, and I see one of my neighbors pull out of the shared driveway. She has these friggin loud kids that set off fireworks and yell and everything (you know the type) at all hours. She's also smokes like a smokestack. Her hair looks like it was cut by a blind Sweeney Todd, and she dresses trashy. You know who I mean- every neighborhood has one.

Anyway, I see her stop near my house. I turn my back, just because I didn't wanna talk to her, but she didn't say anything to me. She was actually picking up the kids that live right across my front door. I thought, woo hoo, the crazy neighborhood kids are going somewhere, now Lewis can take a nap! (I also thought, figures the two most loser redneck families are friends)

Now, the family that lives across my front door is friggin crazy. The cops are there ALL the time, breaking up domestic disputes, and I'm pretty sure they have a kid who has behavior issues. The short bus stops there, but the kid that gets on it is not physically handicapped and not autistic. Their teenage son has stopped by our house multiple times to ask me to call the cops, and I think she might be missing a few teeth. She also smokes a lot, and they leave their outside lights on all the time (which shines right into our bedroom.... it sucks during Christmas).

Anyway, the mom finally comes out of the house and sees me with Puppy. She says to the dog, "Oh, you're the one that likes to poop in my yard and leave it there!" Now, remember, I am standing there with a poop bag in my hand. I turn to her and said "Really? He did?" a little sarcastically. She said, "Yeah, I found this little mound of poop there!"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

Okay, I know you're thinking that it's just a little comment, BUT here's what I don't get:

1. Why would it be Puppy's poop when I clearly pick up after him, as evidenced by the poop bag I was carrying??

2. Is my puppy the only dog in the entire neighborhood??? Is there no other dog that could have possibly pooped in her yard?

3. Since her little yip-yip dog escapes from their yard (probably to run away from the insanity), it was probably HER dog that pooped.

I seriously wanted to get into a fight with her. Maybe I've just been in a bitchy mood lately. Maybe I've had my buttons pushed a little too much today by stupid hawaiians. But I really wanted to bitch-slap her.

So I did the next best thing. I let Puppy poop in her yard. :)

No comments: