Now that Hubby is gone, I've gotten into a boring routine. I wake up, get a bottle of milk ready, change LB while he's drinking (sneaky way to keep him still during changes), bring him into the living room to finish, take Puppy outside, come back in and take my pill, then check my email.... Every day, but it must be done.
And, you should see my calendar. Since I have the worst memory a person can have, I've had to write everything down, like "remember to check tire pressure" and "give Puppy his meds". My calendar is one of those with fancy little stickers that say "doctor's appointment" or "pay day", so it's even easier to get things organized.
And right next to that is the deployment flipchart, filled with information about legal issues, important phone numbers, etc.
So this will be how it is for the next six months. It's actually a relief to know that I only have to take into account my schedule (since LB's too young to have an active social life). But that doesn't really make the deployment suck any less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment