For once, I'm up before LB! It's nice to check my email, take care of Puppy, take my pill, and just relax. Once he's awake, it's constantly "No" or "Get that out of your mouth", so I like this nice, early mental break.
There's no kids club at the gym on Sundays, so this is my day off from working out. Which is great because I can barely move my legs from the leg workout I did Friday. Hubby should be getting home this morning- he might stay with LB while I go to the gym, but I'm not counting on it. Tomorrow is a busy day, and he'll be getting ready for that, I'm sure.
As I sit here typing this, I'm looking around thinking about what a mess the house is. LB's birthday party is in less than two weeks, and I'd like the place to look spic 'n span. What I need to do is run to Kmart for some tupperware bins. Hubby doesn't like to have a lot of stuff, but I can't see anything we should throw out- it's just stuff, like paperwork (SO much Navy paperwork), Christmas decorations, electronics, etc. I already took down the Christmas tree, which somehow didn't fit well into the box it came in, but I managed to squish it all in there and duct tape it up. I guess during this upcoming underway, I'll try to pare down our stuff, or at least re-organize it.
Which reminds me, I need to get the guest room ready for our friend L! She's coming for the weekend of LB's birthday! I'm really excited, since I'll have an extra set of hands for the day before the party, but I also want to make sure that room is spotless.
*sigh* Maybe I need to hire a maid. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment