7/23/10

Friday Fill-in

I stumbled across this and thought it would be a little something to do while my day goes to crap. See previous post. Yes, the kids are whiny and cranky and tired, but neither will nap (not even in the car, *gasp*). So, here goes:

1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?
Having someone to do garbage duty. I despise taking out the trash. Not to toot my own horn, but I can manage really well doing everything else.

2. What do you miss least?
Hm... I have less dishes and laundry to do. Ironically, I do miss "boat smell" (you subby wives know what I mean).

3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?
Duh- red, yellow, and blue because you can use them to make the other colors... Wow, that was totally rational and boring.

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
Again, going with the realistic and totally plausible, I'd call it "Eau de Haven't Showered in Three Days", but since I should be a little more creative, maybe I'd call it "Hampton" (as in the classy LI one, not the trashy NH one). It would be reminiscent of sandalwood and tuberose and the beach.

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?
Ha, I picked the wrong shoes to wear to answer this question. They say, "I strive for well-worn comfort". They're my New Balance gym shoes that are getting to be in need of replacing.

There you have it. The start of my Friday Fill-ins, courtesy of Wife of a Sailor. Check her out to see what other people answered.

Or, if you're having my kind of day, make a margarita or two.

1 comment:

KAE said...

Cheers to Margarita's!