7/16/10
The universe wants me to be a fat ass
Since finding out about my fractured pelvis, I've resorted to swimming as just about my only means of exercise. Today, the locker rooms at my gym caught fire. So now I don't really have a place to change. I suppose I could change in the bathroom, or sit in a wet suit (no thanks), but it's nice to have a locker room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
better start looking for a new gym... locker room fires = insurance issue = gym's got money problems and will probably close soon anyway... just saying :P
LOL, I got an email update from the club saying the insurance will cover it and more, so they'll be fine (I hope!). It looks like it started with the old washing machines & dryers they use for the towels. The whole building is a loss, but I'm just glad that I didn't have all my swim stuff in a rented locker! Besides, I don't want to change gyms- the cute german guy that works there some mornings makes getting to the gym at 5:30am MUCH easier. ;)
Post a Comment