Yesterday, LB's first tooth popped through, finally! We figured it was coming since he had been so cranky in the past few days. It's just barely poking through, so it's hard to see, especially because he likes to stick out his tongue when you're trying to take a peek. But, it's definitely there, and he's been chewing on stuff like mad. He has an affinity for objects that shouldn't be in his mouth, like computer cords, mom's hair, and the dog's toys (ugh, so gross... I almost threw up when I caught him doing that). It's irrelevant to say that I hope this stage doesn't last too long, because he needs to get 20 or 30 more teeth, and I'm sure they'll all take their sweet time, just like this first one.
He's also getting ready to crawl any day now. He's mastered the push-up-on-hands, bring-up-both-knees, rock-back-and-forth. He looks kind of silly doing that, like he's about to take off down a luge head-first or something, but it's still cute. And now that he constantly has objects in his mouth, the noises he makes are sounding different, almost more english-like, actually. It's crazy to think that just a few months ago, all he did was look at things, eat, and poop (oh, and cry... can't forget about the crying). Even though I feel like it's going by fast, I love this age. Hubby is getting more and more involved with LB, especially now that the baby can actually interact with him, and Hubby gets a huge kick out of it. Yesterday, he pretended to chomp on LB's fingers for 30 minutes, and LB laughed the entire time (like huge belly laughs, not just he-he chuckles). So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment