12/28/08

My little musician

For Christmas, Aunt T sent LB this toy called a Mozart Cube. I highly recommend it- it doesn't sound as annoying as other toys, and it has different instrument buttons, like the piano and harp. Also, it can be cycled through 8 songs so you don't hear the same one over and over... in theory.

LB has decided on a favorite one, already. Hubby and I got sick of hearing the same one over and over, so we pressed the big blue button to choose another song. Our smart little guy didn't like those songs, so he pressed the big blue button repeatedly until he found the one he liked.

*sigh*

So I guess Hubby and I really are stuck listening to the same one over and over because no matter how many times we change the damn tune, LB changes it back.

He also received a baby grand piano from our friend Y. It's so cute- it has big colorful keys and lots of other cool buttons all around it, plus there are plastic "pages" to turn. He really likes that! He'll sit there for hours okay, who am I kidding, minutes, and just pluck away at those keys, turn the pages, and flip the switches on the back.

It's still a little early for golf clubs and nunchucks, so we're not sure how much of Hubby's interests he'll have, but it's looking like I passed on the musician gene. I just hope he chooses my trumpet and not my flute (yup, I'm sexist).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Mozart Magic Cube!!!! You'll have to hum the melody to me so I know which one he loves... :o)