I know he can walk. I bet he practices in his crib when I'm not watching. He probably pulls up on the chewed-up side rail (yay teething), holds one arm out to the side, and lets go, taking one tentative step after another until he's completely crossed the mattress. Then he lowers himself down and says to himself, gee, that was fun, I think I'll show Mommy in about six months.
Tonight, he and I walked the length of the living room together. He held onto me the whole time, although when I took my hands away, he stood all by himself really well.
I guess someday soon he'll walk- whenever he's ready. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow - he's getting so big!
The key to walking by oneself is to keep the hands busy- I used crackers for Miles, and also small toys. If he stands by himself holding things in both hands, he'll forget to hold onto you and be walking on his own. Worked for every baby I've tried it on. Good luck!
Post a Comment