Hubby deployed today. He'll be gone for six months, possibly longer. I hate it. I cried uncontrollably on the pier and will probably do it again at the AF base. This sucks. :(
Laris... we'll try to distract you as much as we can when you get here. I can't imagine how hard it is for you... it seems like the worst thing ever. I'm keeping all of you in my prayers... for courage, strength, safety and for time to fly! You're the toughest chick I know Laris... you can do this! Just think about how happy Hubby will be to see how grown up his LB is when he sees him again... He'll be so proud of him! Miss you and love you Laris... When you're going thru hell, keep going. xoxoxoxoxox
Oh, hon....wow that seemed to come up so fast. The first day is always the WORST.
It'll get easier, but I say cry when you want to, get mad when you want to, and give yourself things to look forward to each month. Before you know it you'll be having a halfway party and you'll be on the downswing of the deployement!
Hang in there, and if you need to vent to someone who's been there, heeeeeere I am!
3 comments:
Hang in there hun - mental hugs. I can only imagine what that must be like. MWA! xoxo
Laris... we'll try to distract you as much as we can when you get here. I can't imagine how hard it is for you... it seems like the worst thing ever. I'm keeping all of you in my prayers... for courage, strength, safety and for time to fly! You're the toughest chick I know Laris... you can do this! Just think about how happy Hubby will be to see how grown up his LB is when he sees him again... He'll be so proud of him! Miss you and love you Laris... When you're going thru hell, keep going. xoxoxoxoxox
Oh, hon....wow that seemed to come up so fast. The first day is always the WORST.
It'll get easier, but I say cry when you want to, get mad when you want to, and give yourself things to look forward to each month. Before you know it you'll be having a halfway party and you'll be on the downswing of the deployement!
Hang in there, and if you need to vent to someone who's been there, heeeeeere I am!
Post a Comment