I'm having a typical deployed spouse's Saturday night: kid's in bed early, M&Ms, and Saturday Night Live. Call the police, it's a wild night!
I need a pedicure. I can't reach my feet any more.
I can't WAIT until homecoming! It's coming up quick!
I'm getting irritated because I feel like I'm just not being heard. Obviously, he's a toddler, so LB doesn't listen. Neither does the dog. I expect that. But grown people don't seem to listen when I've said no, and it's like dealing with children- so frustrating.
Braxton Hicks are getting a little stronger and painful. I think I freaked out two of my friends- Posh even said she was going to start timing me!
I hate how liberal the media is.
I feel really ugly lately- cellulite, cankles, rash on my legs, fat ass, and no time to do my hair ever.
Double standards drive me crazy. If a rule is in place for a specific reason, it should apply to all involved.
I give up trying to keep up with social stuff. If you're coming to me for info, forget it- I probably know less than you.
Can't wait for football season.
Why are classroom supplies breaking the bank? Do certain brands of crayons promote better learning? Does a certain type of notebook produce a better learning environment than another one? Seriously teachers, let's get back to the basics in all aspects.
I wish my son wouldn't throw temper tantrums at parties. I can handle it at home, but around other people, it's just embarassing.
The Jay Leno Show looks entertaining, but frustrating at the same time. How can you call yourself an american and not know who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, but know who lives in a pineapple under the sea?? The dumbing down of America increases my blood pressure exponentially.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment