I admit it, I'm a blog stalker. Through a friend of a friend, I found this Random Tuesday Thoughts stuff. I'd been reading them for awhile, and thought "gee, I'd like to do that one day." Well, it's a new year, and carpe diem, and whatnot... so here's my first installation. I have a feeling this may be a regular fixture- I'm full of random thoughts.
Quick grammar lesson- "affect" is a verb, "effect" is a noun. Here's an example: Smoking affects your lungs, thus the effect is lung cancer. See? Now if you mess this up, stop being a dumbass. You stand corrected.
Is 20 months old too early to stop taking naps?? I know Mommy for sure doesn't think so.
Why do most electronic kid toys have to be so damn annoying? Especially when the kid presses a button repeatedly without letting the song continue... I've heard "Hi, I'm the-" about a million times in the past ten seconds. Maybe this is why Hubby has decided to remove all batteries from the house.
Shoot, had a plan to go to the post office, grocery store, Target, and the park. It's 1:40pm... where'd the day go?
LB learned that he can sing, too, so now he sings along to everything. It's really cute. He especially likes singing along to Elmo's "Yada dah dah" on Elmo's World. And he loves the alphabet.
It's really quiet without the dog around. He used to alert me by barking whenever someone came down the driveway. Just yesterday, Hubby came home and I didn't know it until he surprised the crap outta me.
I have a Jersey Shore addiction. The show sucks, the people suck, but for some reason, I can't stop watching it. And Biggest Loser is on tonight. Hmmm, maybe I should trade in sitting on my a$$ while watching tv for something more conducive to weight loss...
1 comment:
I am so weird. I can write well and have been published for about 18 years but couldn't play a game of Mad Libs to save my life.
Post a Comment