I feel much better, too. I just bought a dress at Banana Republic in a size 10. Yay! And, it was $150, but I only paid $26. Gotta love bargains, too. My pants are getting to be a little big- I keep having to pull them up. But I'm not complaining!
I had the root canal done redone this past Monday. It hurt like hell. The infected area wouldn't take to the Novocaine, and the hawaiian dentist had left some of the root there, which is why it was always a little tender. So my dentist tried to be gentle, but he really just had to clean it out and I had to just deal with the pain. It was so bad that he had to clean from inside the tooth and through the gum line. Hooray. If the hawaiian guy had taken me seriously (or taken his job seriously), it wouldn't have gotten so bad.
The temporary crown they put on became loose that night. And I don't go back until the 16th for the permanent one. So now I'm just waiting for the crown to fall off. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". I just hope it's not in front of a bunch of people, or I'll be looking like this:

This is the actual picture I took from my cell mid-procedure, before the crown was put on. Lovely, ain't it?
2 comments:
CONGRATS ON THE WORKING OUT! YOU CAN DO IT! ps, please motivate me... ;) Good luck with the tooth! That looks painful! Did it hurt? I've had a root canal but never in the front.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with teeth issues:) I'm so glad there's such a thing as implants!
Post a Comment