I'm probably the last person to do this, considering I'm in pacific coast time. But I always have something random on my mind.
What do you do with the crappy-junk-I-don't-know-where-it-came-from-or-where-it-belongs drawer? You know what I mean, the drawer filled with rubber bands and batteries and rubber door stops? Do I hang on to this crap because someday I'll need it, or do I throw it away to simplify all my stuff?
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day and didn't forget why it's such an important holiday. And I hope no one drove drunk.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching talentless people audition for talent shows.
There should be breakfast, lunch, dinner, and chocolate time.
I know I'm a little behind on this, but I'm learning a lot about what went on with Enron. Those greedy pieces of shit.
June is shaping up to be busy.
I've been feeling the need to bake, but I don't want a bunch of cakes or cookies or pies laying around because *ahem* they'd mysteriously disappear... into my tummy.
Is it childish of me to actually look forward to the next Twilight movie? I really want to know what happens next. (But don't anybody dare spoil it for me!)
Ugh, I have to dress better. I'd like a personal shopper or something.
I got a new car, a Jetta Sportwagen TDI. It's my first stick shift and it's diesel- very different from my other cars! But I'm in love with it. I was getting 50 mpg on the highway.
"It's America's Got Talent... not Frenchie's Got Dance-y" -Hubby
No comments:
Post a Comment