So here's the recipe I would use on a day like today, where LB cries a lot and hawaiians annoy me and Puppy is constantly at my feet making me trip.
1. Call Pizza Hut.
2. Order pizza.
2. Order pizza.
3. Pay for pizza.
4. Eat pizza... the whole thing.
That's what I would do, but since I promised to put in actual recipes, here's another one that's good for the soul.
Spanish Sangria
Ingredients:
1 bottle of dry red wine
1/2 dozen ice cubes
1/4 cup brandy
2 tbsp sugar
2 lemons, sliced paper thin
2 oranges, sliced paper thin
3 cups sparkling water, chilled
How To:
Pour wine over the ice cubes in a pitcher. Add brandy, sugar, lemons, oranges, and water. Stir well, pour into chilled glasses, and sip slowly.
*For those of you not into the wine thing, here's a little something for you.
Martha Stewart's Hibiscus Mint Iced Tea (pictured above)
Ingredients:
4 hibiscus tea bags
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
4 cups boiling water
2 cups apple juice
2 cups cold water
How To:
In a large heatproof pitcher, combine tea bags, mint leaves, and boiling water. Steep 10 minutes. Throw away the tea bags and mint. Add apple juice and water. Refrigerate until cold. Serve over ice with sprigs of mint, if you want.
*I'm trying to get a little fancier with the whole recipe posting. It's always nice to see what the food is supposed to look like. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment