It's been another fabulous morning for LB....
He actually woke up around 7am, which is a little late for him, but nice for me! He seemed tired around 9am, so I put him to bed. He was silent for about ten minutes, then the stupid lawn mowing people came by and woke him up. Dammit!
Now it's 10:30am, and he hasn't had any morning nap. He's been rubbing his eyes and his nose is red, so I know he's tired, but he's screaming. Not like he's being murdered or anything, but it's like he's throwing a hissy fit. I turned off the monitors but I can still hear him through the walls.
My nerves are seriously shot right now. I just want to leave the house so I can escape the crying, but what kind of mother just leaves her baby crying in his crib alone in the house? I guess when you can hear eardrum-shattering screaming for hours, it can make you think some crazy things. Thank god for this blog! :)
We're meeting Larissa for lunch in an hour, and I desperately need him to sleep, just so he's not so cranky at lunch. But what's worse? Letting him scream and work himself up, or keeping him up and not letting him nap?? Either way, he's going to be a mess and cry through lunch. *SIGH* I just wish he'd fall asleep, even for 30 minutes. ANYTHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment