Warning- I will get a little carried away, and this post may be peppered with expletives, but I'm really confused and annoyed right now.
What is going on with gymnastics? Why were the calculations for the scores changed? I understand that now they add the execution with the start value, but don't the judges understand that it's completely skewing the results??
I just watched Sacramone lose to the chinese girl that fell on her knees. Yes, I know I'm a little behind, but Hawaii is 18 hours behind Beijing, so please forgive me. Sacramone landed two great vaults. She didn't fall. She didn't step outside the lines. And she lost to not one, not two, but three girls that made huge mistakes.
Whiskey tango foxtrot, FIG???? Why did they change the way they do the scoring after Athens? I hope they take a long hard look at what they did in this olympics and how gymnasts were gypped out of their rightful medals. This new scoring system has made watching gymnastics a lot less fun. And it has probably made the gymnasts pissed, at least the ones that received poor scores for good routines.
Grrrrrrrrr. Seriously, FIG, reinstate the old scoring!!!!
*Okay, so I managed to make it through without swearing. That doesn't mean I wasn't yelling four letter words at the tv. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree, she was totally robbed. I mean hello, that Chinese girl landed ON her knees. Did you see the commentary from Bela Karoli? He was pretty pissed about it, too!
Oh lordy, wait til you see the finals of the uneven bars. Oy.
I don't even wanna talk about it - friggin Chinese - they're all a bunch of illegal 11 yrs olds. She was ROBBED!
And can I just say did you watch the boxing match against the US? We got our ASSES kicked by a KOREAN?!?! WTF!!!
Post a Comment