8/27/09

So. Over. It.

How many more days until Sept 14th?? Just wondering, because I'd really like control over my appetite and my body again. Getting antsy and feeling like this pregnancy is taking forever.

I guess I'm just really anxious because our friends Frau and Ninja just had their baby boy this Tuesday (commence baby season). And yes, I'm also jealous that apparently her labor was a breeze. :P But, I'm mostly realizing that even though we were due within weeks of each other, these last few weeks are the worst!

JC is a little active guy, although he's let up some on the kicking and head-butting. Now he's mostly just squirmy... which is extremely uncomfortable when I'm mid-Braxton Hicks. And the sciatic pain is pretty bad, along with the pelvic pain. I brought that up with my doc, and he said, "There's one magical cure..." I was elated until he said, "... and that's childbirth". Boooo.

I also weigh about 192 lb. Holy sh!t. I know I'm pretty tall, and everyone tells me that I don't look like I've been gaining weight elsewhere, but I feel 192 lb. The chocolate donuts taunt me and the ice cream has this Jedi force that draws me in. I wish I could say I can resist, but I can't. Little JC has a serious penchant for chocolate (gee, I wonder who he takes after??), and my a$$ is paying the price.

So I have absolutely no power over myself until this baby is born. It's not all that bad- at least the kid is craving chocolate and not something revolting, like orange juice. But I've been daydreaming about the day I can start working out and losing this weight (and not constantly grossing my husband out with all my farting). Although, I will need to buy new shoes....

Yeah, another topic of dismay for me. My husband fits into my shoes, and me into his. How depressing that my feet have become that big. And, I outweigh him... actually, I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm close to outweighing my dad, who (if you've ever met him) is a very tall, italian/polish guy and has always been the biggest person in the family. Sorry Dad, but I'm stealing your heavyweight title.

So there you go. Generally feeling fed-up and frustrated with being pregnant. I love my kids, but let me say, I'm glad this is the last time I'm doing this! :)

1 comment:

Kitty said...

LOL, great entry! You're almost there girl!