Drinking coffee before going to the dentist will cause novocaine to not work so well. I don't know the exact science behind it, but that's what I heard as the dentist began drilling and I felt it.
If you suddenly have the urge to revamp your facebook profile and make personal information more personal, listing yourself as "single" when you are, in fact, married is NOT the way to do it. Hear me? JUST. DON'T. DO. THAT. It sends the same message as purposefully leaving your wedding ring at home.
If the unicorn is a mythological creature that looks like a horse with a horn, how do you explain the narwhal?
SF this weekend. Woot!
Hibiscus flowers are edible. And they make a nice iced tea. If you wanna try, check out Martha Stewart's Hibiscus Mint Iced Tea.
LB loves the salamanders outside our house. He chases them up the driveway and tells them "Stop! Wait! Where are you? I can't see you!". He also calls them dinosaurs, I guess because they look like them.
Our TV is on the brink of self-combustion. It started with purplish shadows, then blue and orange ones, and now the picture is discolored and kinda out of focus. Dammit.
Last night, I saw a NJ friend from ages ago on the Antiques Roadshow. So funny.
For more fun randomness, visit The Unmom.
1 comment:
My kids loved salamanders and any kind of lizards when they were little. Thanks for the tea link. That looks like a perfect drink for summer.
Post a Comment