9/14/10

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Happy 1st Birthday to my baby, JC!! Only a year ago, I was being sliced open and having an 8 lb+ baby ripped from my insides. Ahhh, the memories... :P

The week-long visit with my sister and brother is over, and we're getting back into our old routine. But LB keeps asking "Where'd Uncle M go? Where'd Aunt T go?" I've explained that they went on a plane to go home to their houses, but I'm not sure he's retaining that.

Mensa brunch happened, and I got the scoop on the "clothing optional" party. Totally weirdos and everyone else was freaked out about it, too. Good to know!

Need to go to Pier 1 and the photo shop to run some errands, blah.

The scale says 155 lbs. So I'm losing weight, just not very quickly. Oh well- I guess that happens with two little boys.

This is going to be short because, well, I have a lot to catch up on, and I'm sniffly. Boo.

No comments: