I don't know what is up with today, but I'm just feeling lazy today. No reason, just because. It doesn't help that I also ate a brownie (which had 285 calories and 13 grams of fat, holy sh!t) and have been letting the boys do whatever they want. I didn't teach them anything today or do anything enriching.
I did a few productive things, all of which occurred while sitting on my ass. I talked to my mom for an hour, then removed some programs from my computer and defragged the hard drive (um, was that supposed to take over two hours??). But other than that, I didn't even get to the laundry.
Blech. My mood is also compounded by the Mexico-sized pimple on my cheek. WTF?
Also, I was reading a book about toddler development, and Hubby and I found that LB is a "high-intensity" toddler. We figured, but to hear it put in words is something else. I have more of an understanding of why he does what he does, which also gives me just a little bit more patience. Not a lot, but a little is more than nothing. :)
Sometimes when I have days like this, I fight it. I try and try to make it a good, productive day, but today I'm just surrendering to the laziness. I think it's beneficial. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think every now and again a lazy day is much needed! Also I wanted to say thanks for the link for the moving packet!! I'm sure it will be a great help!
Post a Comment