11/19/10

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #22

1.If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Well, I'm assuming my hubby and kids are there with me, since they have become part of my needs, soooo.... my laptop and a solar charger, so I can still do Milspouse Friday Fill-ins.  :)


2.If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Hm, my dressing would be italian, because that's what I am.  Boring, si, but I don't have any other bright ideas.

3.If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Cows.  You can milk them, and then when they get too old, have a big steak dinner.  Plus, no crowing at dawn.  My college had a cow farm right next to my apartment building.  It was a little stinky, but the most pleasant farm animals to live next to.

4.If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
Based on looks, people always tell me that I look like a young SJP or Debra Messing.  People say Hubby looks like Henry Rollins, so maybe them?  I don't know who I'd pick if the decision was left solely up to me- possibly Anne Hathaway?...  Probably myself as me and Daniel Craig Jason Statham (how could I leave him off the list????) or Brad Pitt as my hubby, so I can smooch one of them.  :)

5.What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Our Christmas cards.  I know it's early, but next month is going to be ridiculous, so I feel much better getting them done now.
Stop by Wife of a Sailor to have some fun with this week's questions!

1 comment:

L. said...

Good for you on getting your Christmas cards out already! I have a feeling I'll be mailing mine after New Year's! :)