I'm asking you, readers, for a little bit of help here. Here's my dilemma- Feeling uninspired in the kitchen. I can bake goodies for days, but I'm feeling really stuck on dinners. Any suggestions? Hubby likes very veggie-heavy dishes and wants to eat less red meat. Personally, I'm open for anything that tastes good. Lately, I've been throwing together anything in the cupboard or fridge, but it's more of a tedious feeling that I've never felt about cooking. I guess the more diet restrictions Hubby is putting on himself, plus the fact that we hardly ever finish a meal all together, makes it less enjoyable for me. I'm looking for something easy yet amazing, something for me to look forward to making. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You could check out the stuff i have put under "dinner dilemmas" on my blog. I quit doing that series, because I realized Zack liked everything and Evan hated everything, didn't matter what I did ;) I always like veggie chili, make a big batch and eat it for a few days or freeze. I love making pasta sauce in big batches, use it on pasta, in a lasagna, or pizza...
I have a bunch of recipes on my blog! Our current favorite is the orange chicken. SO YUMMY!
We started making weekly meal plans and splitting up the cooking duty... So much easier :) grant is mostly cooking out of a Mediterranean cookbook and I'm using up what we have in the cupboards before we head out of Japan.
Even though I don't care for Teresa Giudice's tv personality, I saw a recipe on the TODAY show last week, and made it last night. It's called Chicken with Bruschetta Topping. I can email you the recipe if you'd like. :) xo! Suzanne
Post a Comment